Monday, May 28: 10:00AM to 10:30AM – PRINCE OF WHALES ROOM
Technology Spotlight: Active Navigation - Kill Your File Shares! File Analysis for Information Governance
Description: Unstructured file sharing repositories, from shared drives to ECM systems, are cluttered with redundant, obsolete and trivial files that can and should be identified and deleted. They also contain sensitive information that pose significant security risk to their organizations. Only with file analysis technology can any organization defensibly identify and action their data, and finally, kill their file shares! Come see and learn how to do it on your data.
Steve Matthews is a vice-president and account executive at Active Navigation and during his long career he has delivered its solution to more than 100 customers. His expertise in business requirements, regulatory compliance, technology, and information management has been applied in the past to facilitate hundreds of workshops with customers; help customers to eliminate petabytes of ROT and identify and remediate sensitive data; and build hundreds of rules-based file plan models for the auto-categorization of files in taxonomies.
Monday, May 28: 10:30AM to 11:00AM – PRINCE OF WHALES ROOM
Technology Spotlight: RecordPoint - Modern Records Management Made Easy, with RecordPoint
Description: Attend this session to learn how RecordPoint delivers easy and modern Records Management:
- In-place records management means end users aren't required to fill out metadata, leading to high adoption.
- Extensible connector framework allows organizations to manage records across SharePoint, Office 365, Social Media, and file shares.
- Available for both on premise and the cloud, RecordPoint’s affordable platform scales with your organization.
- Global availability, and global compliance standards, trusted by over 100,000 users.
Paul Kelly is the Presales and Delivery Lead for RecordPoint in North America and is responsible for coordinating RecordPoint’s technical presales activities and working with clients and partners to ensure the successful delivery and deployment of RecordPoint products and services. As a highly experienced and energetic Information Management professional, Paul has a proven track record delivering complex, high-value projects and solutions to a range of local and international businesses.
Monday, May 28: 12:00PM to 1:00PM – BALMORAL ROOM
Lunch & Learn: Collabware – How to Set up SharePoint Records Management in 90 Days or Less
Description: This session will walk through a user-centric approach and methodology for achieving complete and compliant records management success in your initial deployment group.
- Scenario-driven prototyping, change mitigation, ongoing solution refinement
- Methods for capturing key success criteria and measuring results
- Real world case studies showing how this approach was used to achieve records management success
You will see how to:
- Reduce time and effort with a low total cost of ownership
- Adhere to legislative and industry regulations and mitigate risk
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure (SharePoint)
- Improve productivity and efficiency
- Reduce errors and clutter (ROT)
Corro’ll Driskell is a Senior Technical Sales Engineer at Collabware: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cdriskell/ . He is a professional Thought Leader / Technical Lead with a broad knowledge in technology and business, and a proven working knowledge in governance planning, solution designing, cybersecurity, and implementation of successful business solutions. Corro'll has extensive experience gathering customer requirements and mapping those requirements to technological features to solve business problems.