Sagesse, Journal of Canadian Records and Information Management, an ARMA Canada publication, is designed to provide a Canadian perspective on RIM-IG topics such as:
- Laws and regulations,
- Standards and practices,
- Innovations in RIM-IG program development and implementation,
- Technology challenges and implementation
- Digital continuity and preservation
- RIM/IG and social media
- RIM/IG – looking ahead
- Biographies of Canadian RIM leaders
- Historical reflections on how we got to where we are today
- What does the future look like?
The content may be practical, how to articles about lessons learned or scholarly research and articles offering new thoughts and ideas about RIM and IG, or challenging the status quo. The list is potentially endless.